How do I get into the game or event?
The terms of redemption are displayed on the sales page according to the product you order. Most Prepmo event owners require users to print the voucher or display on their mobile phones.
- Mobile Redemption - save ticket voucher to your mobile device and present image for scan at the gate.
- Physical Redemption - print voucher and present with ID for entry at the gate.
- Will Call - print voucher and present with ID at Will Call entry as dictated by event owner.
- Each ticket voucher contains a single use QR code
- Once the QR code is scanned, it is eliminated from event inventory
- If the QR code is scanned after already being used, the event owner is notified immediately and on the spot.
- Displaying a Used ticket voucher will result of removal from the event.
Mobile Redemption Tips
- Multiple Tickets on One Order - save the images to your camera roll on device. Quickly scroll image to image to save time scanning at the gate.
- Zoom in on QR code - make it large, so gate attendant can easily scan the code.
Print Redemption Facts
- Printing the ticket voucher results in an 8.5 inch X 11 inch design. It is standard paper size.
- Print vouchers contain event information and an event owner watermark to prevent duplication.
- Print Vouchers contain a unique voucher # and customer name to match on the will call guest list.
- Print Voucher Demo Video
- QR Code Reader Demo Video
- Mobile App Demo Video
- The Anatomy of a Ticket Voucher
- The Anatomy of a Mobile Scan